The H1B work visa Sponsorship is an employment-based, non-immigrant visa category for temporary workers. For such a visa, an employer must offer a job and apply for your H1B visa petition with the US Immigration Department. This approved petition is a H1b work permit which allows you to obtain a visa stamp and work in the U.S. for that employer.
The US H1B visa is a non-immigrant visa that allows US h1b companies to employ foreign workers in specialty occupations that require theoretical or technical expertise in specialized fields such as in architecture, engineering, mathematics, science, and medicine. Under the visa a US company can employ a foreign worker for up to six years.
Applying for a non-immigrant visa is generally quicker than applying for a US Green Card, therefore the H-1B visa is popular for companies wishing to bring in staff for long-term assignment in the US.
Individuals are not able to apply for an H1B visa sponsors to allow them to work in the US. The employer must petition for entry of the employee. H1B visas are subject to annual numerical limits. US employers can begin applying for the H-1B visa six months before the actual start date of the visa.
The US H-1B visa is designed to be used for staff in specialty occupations. The job must meet one of the following criteria to qualify as a specialty occupation:
- Have a minimum entry requirement of a Bachelor’s or higher degree or its equivalent.
- The degree requirement for the job is common to the industry or the job is so complex or unique that it can be performed only by an individual with a degree
- The employer normally requires a degree or its equivalent for the position.
- The nature of the specific duties is so specialized and complex that the knowledge required
To perform the duties is usually associated with the attainment of a bachelor’s or higher degree.
This is probably the most direct and random way to find a H1B Visa sponsors 2015. US Labor department publishes all the LCAs information quarterly indicating the list of H1B Sponsors. For latest data, you need to check out the Dept. of labor website: Depart of Labor LCA Data or for archive data you need to check out website related to FLC Data Center LCA. The bad part with both of these options is that the data these US Govt. websites publish is in the form on MS Access database or large .txt files with lot of information hard to read.
Therefore, your job search is already different because: the US job must meet the qualification requirements for the H1B visa program, the US job must be one that is available for H1B sponsorship, and the US company must meet the H1B sponsor qualification requirements, adhere to the H1B rules and regulations, and most importantly the US company must be willing to sponsor and apply for an H1B visa.
If you want an H1B visa, the key is planning, focusing and targeting the Companies that are currently sponsoring, and, the jobs in those companies that are available and qualify for H1B visa sponsorship. The reality is that applying to jobs (or even getting interviews) with Companies that don’t sponsor, incurs a lot of hard and time consuming work, and it will not get you an H1B visa 2015.
- We keep the whole visa process transparent will keep you posted up to date information.
- We are experts in performing a smooth and worry free H1B Transfer Process
- We always comply with the USCIS and USDOL, H1B Regulations
- More than 10 Years of experience in accurately filing H1B work visa , I-129 Visa Petitions with the USCIS
- We always maintain H1B Employer-Employee Relationship with our Employees
- We Maintain LCA Public Access Files and other documentation
- We initiate Employment based Green Card Process to all eligible employees by complying With USDOL and USCIS regulation almost from the first day of your employment.
- You are in good hands; Principle Info Tech is an American owned Established Employer With Fortune 500 clients
- Your Attorney base is one of the best in the Nation; we will be prompt on any responses Related to your cases
- Bi-weekly Payroll Process via direct deposit provided to our Employees.
Contact Us, We look forward to speak with you
9301 Southwest Freeway, Suite 475,
Houston TX 77074 USA